Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Do you know what strain your Sally D is?

This is a question I'm often asked. And here's a reply I'm going to standardize:

No, I don't. You're not the first to ask this, and my response is always the same: Do you KNOW what difference it makes? The leaves of this plant will do what you would expect from them.

It seems to change subtly depending on its environment. For example, I grow some plants in my home, and others in the greenhouse at my allotment. They all come from the same 'mother' plant, which I got several years ago. The greenhouse plants (the one in eBay is one of them) are different to the houseplants: their leaves are twice the size, and I find them to be twice as potent.

This changeability of the plant makes me think that it's environment rather than parentage which matters.

Regards,

L. Gwion

No comments: